Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40893 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,432 (5,946 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)