Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37957 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,129 (5,609 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)