Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34822 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,380 (3,962 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)