Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €762 (24,208₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)