Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €720 (22,978₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)