Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,177 (34,500₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)