Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03514 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,204 (34,267₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)