Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,766 (18,891 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (40 minutes ago)