Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09384 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,773 (18,890 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)