Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,449 (R$ 5,423) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)