Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,658 (R$ 9,036) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)