Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,473 (R$ 8,302) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (42 minutes ago)