Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,303 (R$ 8,454) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)