Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20684 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,636 (RM7,908) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)