Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,454 (RM6,779) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)