Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21947 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,381 (RM10,848) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)