Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,434 (RM7,185) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)