Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 (₩3,884,751) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)