Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 (₩3,999,932) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)