Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,485 (¥336,889) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)