Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,098 (733,908 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (42 minutes ago)