Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,943 (Rp 42,355,539) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (40 minutes ago)