Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,583 (Rp 26,980,822) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)