Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,610 (Rp 25,261,998) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)