Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,663 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,525 ($4,352) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)