Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,613 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,263 ($4,005) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)