Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,487 prices entered by 598 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 ($3,796) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (32 minutes ago)