Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,637 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,845 ($5,218) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (41 minutes ago)