Cost of living comparison between Seattle, Washington, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,617 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,982 ($5,469) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)