Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,091 ($5,391) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)