Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 ($3,919) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)