Cost of living comparison between Savannah, Georgia, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,109 ($5,561) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)