Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,775 ($3,263) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)