Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,923 ($5,200) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)