Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22202 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,667 (12,013 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)