Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21507 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,850 (8,600 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)