Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21413 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,590 (7,425 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)