Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,791 (₨273,329) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)