Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,598 (Taka 221,153) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)