Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01106 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,716 (Taka 155,074) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)