Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,846 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)