Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,030 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)