Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)