Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 (C$5,687) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)