Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,963 (C$4,483) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)