Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 (C$3,820) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (28 minutes ago)