Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (C$5,244) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)