Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 (C$3,290) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)