Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,295 (₨174,302) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)