Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,291 (руб 85,857) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)