Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,343 (руб 295,666) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)