Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 827 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,619 (3,171KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)