Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,259 (4,426KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)