Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,257 (4,422KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)