Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,263 (¥435,286) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)