Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,898 (71,046,147 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)