Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,933 (47,348,061 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)