Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,921 (47,071,760 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)