Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,856 prices entered by 1,220 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,405 (R$ 14,499) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)