Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,015 prices entered by 1,070 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 (R$ 10,157) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)