Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,535 prices entered by 1,059 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,992 (R$ 11,170) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)