Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,745 (R$ 6,528) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)