Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,844 (R$ 10,366) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)