Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,625 (R$ 9,569) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)