Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26032 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,863 (R$ 7,156) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)