Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26596 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,977 (R$ 7,433) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (27 minutes ago)