Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23914 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,322 (R$ 5,530) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 2 hours ago)