Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,271 (R$ 8,275) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)