Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25906 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,479 (R$ 5,711) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)