Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,773 (R$ 6,505) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (20 minutes ago)