Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,841 (R$ 7,041) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)