Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,392 (R$ 9,122) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (27 minutes ago)