Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,962 (R$ 9,890) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (20 minutes ago)