Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,785 (R$ 6,645) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (42 minutes ago)