Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,477 (R$ 6,516) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)