Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,326 (R$ 8,535) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (20 minutes ago)