Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01750 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,742 (RD$ 99,576) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)