Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01739 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,820 (RD$ 104,629) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)