Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01816 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,921 (RD$ 105,790) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (22 minutes ago)