Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01714 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,023 (RD$ 117,998) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)