Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01756 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,002 (RD$ 114,056) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)