Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 (R$ 7,859) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)