Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (R$ 11,277) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)