Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25447 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,923 (R$ 7,557) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)