Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22877 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,831 (R$ 8,003) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (39 minutes ago)