Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,570 (R$ 12,135) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)