Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,190 (ARS $21,539) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)