Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03496 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,077 (ARS $30,812) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)