Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04881 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,052 (ARS $21,552) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (21 minutes ago)