Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01896 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,885 (RD$ 99,392) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (19 minutes ago)