Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,966 (2,293 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)