Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 (2,598 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)