Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 (2,533 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)