Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 (3,774 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)