Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)