Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,310 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)