Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)