Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,029 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)