Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,339 (COL$4,660,403) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)