Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 627 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,528 (COL$5,378,236) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)