Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,427 (COL$7,435,541) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)