Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,410 (COL$4,811,818) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (37 minutes ago)