Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,898 (CH$2,043,669) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)