Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,859 (Bs 21,832) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (33 minutes ago)