Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 (Bs 33,248) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (33 minutes ago)