Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04921 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,214 (ARS $24,673) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (43 minutes ago)