Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,266 (COL$7,090,297) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)