Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,742 (R$ 6,391) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (43 minutes ago)