Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,676 (R$ 6,261) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)