Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 ($3,317) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)