Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05921 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,883 (ARS $31,796) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)