Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05589 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,778 (ARS $49,704) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)