Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04920 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,168 (ARS $23,734) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)