Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,660 (Php100,783) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)