Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,059 (R$ 10,417) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)