Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,473 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)