Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,649 ($b13,314) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)