Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13388 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,219 ($b24,040) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)