Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13615 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,242 ($b23,814) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (34 minutes ago)