Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,922 ($4,860) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)