Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 ($4,111) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)