Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,098 (4,371 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)