Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,610 (3,080 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)