Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,233 (4,482 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)