Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,512 (R$ 12,157) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)