Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,736 (R$ 12,107) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (39 minutes ago)